Sunday, August 15, 2021

Keeping

Today we start worship with:

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Timothy was given something precious. 

I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well.

Timothy was given a two jobs.

O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,”

and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men,[a]who will be able to teach others also.

He did it. He kept (tēreō) the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

that

This week we begin our worship with: Psalm 119:17-18 Deal bountifully with your servant,     that I may live and keep your word. Open my eye...